GIFs have become an interesting tool to implement in your strategy for Instagram. They can help you to highlight some aspects from your stories, to include them in a call to action, to promote a new campaign, or to provide your business greater visibility. Moreover, they allow you to be different from your competitors and add value to your audience. Below, we’ll show you how to upload your corporate GIFs on Instagram.
Upload your corporate GIF step by step
Uploading your corporate GIFs to Instagram is easy; simply follow these steps!
- Create and set up an account on Giphy: create an account on Giphy by entering your company’s details.
- Create at least five GIFs: To have your account verified as a brand, you need at least five GIFs. There are a lot of tools you can use to design them, such as ScreenToGIF, Photoshop or even Canva. Remember that each GIF must have at least 20% transparency in the composition.
- Configure and upload your GIFs: Once you have your GIFs designed, it’s time to configure them. To make it easier for users to find your GIFs, try to add relevant tags, and don’t forget to insert the name of your company. Once this is complete, you can go ahead and upload them.
- Verify your account as a brand: to have your GIFs displayed on Instagram, you’ll need to apply for a Giphy brand account. To increase the chances to have your application accepted, we recommend using your company’s website with its own domain, as well as a corporate email. Once you’ve filled the required details, you’ll be able to send the request.
- Wait until you get the verification: Giphy will notify you once your account has been verified. You may need to be patient, as this process can last at a minimum of two days.
Now you’ve received the verification you can search your branded GIFs by typing your keywords. Take a look at how our corporate GIFs are shown on the searcher.
There you have it, uploading your GIFs on Instagram is as straightforward as that! Now it’s your turn to give it a go!